EURO2020 Ceremonies Assistant
The EURO2020 team in Copenhagen is looking for a candidate for a full-time project position within Ceremonies coordination from April 1st 2020 - July 1st 2020
Ceremonies (CERE) aims to provide a compelling experience, great souvenirs and amazing images to all target groups in the UEFA EURO 2020 stadiums and for television viewers worldwide. In Copenhagen the Ceremonies team will consist of a Ceremonies Coordinator, who is already working on the project, and the Ceremonies Assistant.
Communication and cooperation
- Liaise with the EURO2020 team in Copenhagen, Stage Managers and Ceremony Makers in the build up to the tournament
- Support UEFA when required
- Regular reporting in accordance with UEFA EURO 2020 requirements
CERE workforce responsibilities
- Prepare the documentation used for the Ceremony Makers training
- Participate in the volunteers training
- Monitor the activity of the volunteers and report any issues to the volunteer manager
- Provide correct accreditation devices to Ceremony Makers and chaperones.
- Store, maintain and manage Ceremony equipment
- Help to deliver the different Ceremony related activities on MD in collaboration with the Ceremonies Coordinator
- Assist with rehearsals
- Define the split of responsibilities and produce shift plans for Stage Managers and Stage Hands.
Profile of successful candidate
- Full professional proficiency in English and Dansih (both oral and written).
- Previous experience in event management (ideally football, sporting events or concerts)
- Able to work in stressful situations
- Passion for football and ceremonies is a plus
You will become part of a dedicated team located in Parken in Copenhagen.
You will be asked to bring your own devices, i.e. laptop and mobile phone. Your phone bill will be covered by UEFA during the assignment.