EURO2020 Arrivals & Departure Operations Coordinator
EURO2020 is looking for a candidate for a full-time project position within Event Transport from January 6th 2020 - July 10th 2020
The mission of Event Transport is to provide safe, secure and reliable passenger transportation to specific target groups and to enforce seamless vehicle access and parking operations at the stadium. The EURO2020 Arrivals & Departures Coordinator will be responsible for the implementation of Event Transport and Guest Management operations at the Copenhagen Airport. This role reports directly to the EURO2020 Event Transport Manager .
Communication and cooperation
- Act as the local contact person for airport and operators, service providers and internal stakeholders, such as Supporter Travel & Mobility, Guest Management and Protocol and Team Services & Training Grounds.
- Cooperate closely with event service providers on-site in order to guarantee the fulfillment of service requirements
Event transport workforce responsibilities
- Support the recruitment of arrivals & departures staff in Copenhagen
- Lead the arrivals & departures operations domain staff in Copenhagen
- Implement and adapt all arrivals & departures processes and procedures in accordance to guidelines from UEFA and service level agreements to local airport and/or train station specificities
- Coordinate the provision of arrivals & departures services in Copenhagen
- Ensure implementation of airport and train station operational plans
- Responsible for setting-up airport and train station welcome services (transportation desks,offices, transportation points and staging areas) according to UEFA guidelines and service level agreements
- Ensure transportation services for all UEFA target groups is provided according to service level agreements
- Ensure implementation of processes and procedures for Participating National Associations (PNA) arrivals and departures movements
- Ensure proper data collection of all arrivals & departures services in accordance to UEFA requirements Administration
- Support the Event Transport Manager on the implementation and follow-up of project plans
- Monitor progress and implementation of airport and train station operational plans by local operators
- Apply procedures with regards to cost control and supplier management in line with project guidelines of successful candidate
- Full professional proficiency in English & Danish (oral and written)
- At least one year experience working on a team
- One to two years' experience working in airport or train station operations
- Excellent project management skills
- Service and solution oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in guest management operations and customer service
- Strong leadership skills
- Negotiating skills
- Experience in managing suppliers
- Able to demonstrate ability to deliver complex projects within scope and budget and to non-negotiable deadlines
- Drivers licence B
You will become part of a dedicated team located in Parken in Copenhagen, but will also work out of a fleet compound in a not yet official place in Copenhagen.
You will be asked to bring your own devices, i.e. mobile phone and labtop, phone bill etc. will be covered by UEFA.
We expect to invite candidates for interviews in december and to finish our selection proces early in January.