EURO2020 VIP Manager
The EURO2020 team in Copenhagen is looking for a candidate for a full-time VIP Manager. The position is a project position which runs from from April 17th 2020 - July 3rd 2020
The mission of the Guest Management & Protocol (VIPS) project is to plan and professionally execute guest service operations as well as manage all protocol matters according to UEFA protocol. Furthermore, to ensure that the guests experience a seamless consistent journey throughout the tournament, no matter their assigned level of service, where they receive a professional, informative and client focused service and feel welcomed in all key locations.
Communication and cooperation
- Report to the LOS Guest Services City Manager and liaise with the VIPS project team at UEFA in accordance with UEFA EURO 2020 requirements
- Follow all change management communication procedures with the hotline, transport, airport and hotel teams and the VIPS project team at UEFA
- Collaborate with Hospitality Projects on the VIP areas, training of staff as well as any coordination / protocol requirements for corporate guests
- Coordinate briefings and meetings as required to ensure all relevant projects and stakeholders are aware of guest service operational requirements
VIPS workforce responsibilities
- Lead of the training of Guest Hosts
- Lead on the Role specific training of VIPS Venue volunteers
- Support with the service excellence training rolled out to volunteers
- Lead along-side the UEFA Guest Liaison Officer the onsite VIPS venue team and ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all touchpoints of the guests journey at the venue
- Update and amend the VIPS team shift schedule ensuring policies are followed
- Ensure adequate training of all Guest Hosts and volunteers
- VIP ticket printing, fulfillment, VIP pass distribution, and last minute ticket collection operations are executed accurately and efficiently
- Set-up the VIP Tribune "heart area"
- Oversee all VIP access control points and VIP Welcome Zones, guaranteeing their functionality and troubleshooting when necessary
- Support the LOS Guest Services City Manager on any logistic tasks required
- Submit reporting and debriefs according to provided guidelines and deadlines
- Complete statistic requirements on VIP operations and guest attendance according to deadlines
- Attendance of centralised training is required
Profile of successful candidate
- Full professional proficiency in English (both oral and written)
- Experience in guest management operations and customer service
- Experience in a supervisory position working with guest service staff
- Advanced in Excel and very comfortable with ICT systems
- Presentation skills and diplomacy
- Ability to remain calm and perform under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and diplomacy
- Previous experience in training of volunteers/hostesses
- Communication proficiency in the local language of the city is benefit
- Previous protocol experience is a plus
You will become part of a dedicated team located in Parken in Copenhagen.
You will be asked to bring your own device, i.e. laptop. Your phone bill will be covered by UEFA during the assignment.
Du kan søge jobbet her.