EURO2020 Technical Coordinator
The EURO2020 team in Copenhagen is looking for a candidate for a full-time project position within Technical Services from March 2nd 2020 - July 3rd 2020.
In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played out in 12 different European cities – bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. One of the many positions we need to make this a success is a Technical Coordinator.
Together with the Venue Technical Manager and appointed suppliers, the Technical Coordinator ensures correct delivery of power supply, tents, scaffolding, TV and media tribunes, TV studios and platforms, sound systems, light and video, water, temperature control, venue TV, waste management, H&S and other services.
- Coordinate the on-site implementation of subprojects of the UEFA EURO 2020 Technical Services & Overlay project
- Acting as a team with the Venue Technical Manager
- Establishing a good working relationship with the stadium operator and managing the stadium part of the Technical Services & Overlay sub-projects
- Manage the implementation of on-site needs with local suppliers and stadium – in Danish
- Coordinate appointed suppliers to ensure they deliver contracted services
- Operating together with the line manager the Technical Services & Overlay sub-projects for all matches at the venue
- Troubleshooting issues and responding to requests that arise day to day
Profile of successful candidate
- From 1 to 3 years: Working with an organisational role in a technical environment
- Strong asset: Experience with international working environment
- Strong asset: Experience in technical event production
- Any technical diploma, not necessarily directly related to the work of the Technical Services & Overlay team, in connection with the required experience
- Any technical training, not necessarily directly related to the work of the Technical Services & Overlay team, in connection with the required experience
- Other training related to the required experience
- English / Proficient
- Danish/ Mother tongue
- CAD (AutoCad) / Basic
- MS Excel / Intermediate
- MS PowerPoint / Intermediate
- MS Project / Intermediate
- MS Word / Intermediate
- Open minded character; very good communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Service- and client-oriented approach
- Strong personality
You will become part of a dedicated team located in Parken in Copenhagen.
You will be asked to bring your own devices, i.e. laptop and mobile phone. Your phone bill will be covered by UEFA during the assignment.