EURO2020 Signage Coordinator
Signage (SIGN) includes production and installation of all branding elements which belong to stadium dressing (for all UEFA target groups, TV/media and hospitality) and the implementation of signage rights delivery for the different UEFA partners, especially pitch perimeter board advertising solutions and media backdrops.
The mission of the Signage Venue Coordinator is to assist the UEFA Signage Venue Manager in the implementation of the UEFA EURO 2020 signage concept at his/her venue.
Communication and cooperation
- Close collaboration and cooperation with the UEFA Venue Signage Manager and UEFA Signage EURO 2020 project leaders in Nyon
- Liaise with the relevant counterparts at UEFA, the Copenhagen venue team and the stadium operator
- Liaise with all third parties and suppliers in order to ensure permanent, consistent and smooth implementation
Set-up and planification responsibilities
- Assist the UEFA Venue Signage Manager in the management of the operational implementation of the Signage concept in the venue
- Supervise progress of the installation and liaise with suppliers, especially the local suppliers
- Monitor and check LED installation and check of running order prior to each match
- Contribute to the reporting and debriefing in accordance with UEFA EURO 2020 requirements
Profile of successful candidate
- Experience in event/signage/marketing operations at major international events (ideally sports sector).
- And/or Experience in working in a stadium/venue in an operational role.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written) and in the local language of the venue
- High level solution-oriented, team player with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Used to work with suppliers and external stakeholders
You will be asked to bring your own device, i.e. laptop and will loan a phone to be used for the assignment.