EURO2020 Hospitality Venue Coordinator
In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played across 12 different European cities - bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people to join us on this once-in-a-lifetime journey.
The mission of Hospitality Production (HPRO) is to plan, implement and deliver the various hospitality programs, catering, decoration and entertainment services for all the relevant target groups at a high level and in accordance with the agreed concepts, service levels and budgets.
The mission of the Hospitality Venue Coordinator is to assist the Hospitality Venue Manager in the set-up and operational implementation of the UEFA 2020 Hospitality Programs at the venue and to ensure a smooth execution, allowing for a consistently high and professional delivery and a top-class experience to all hospitality guests.
- VIP Hospitality hosted in the UEFA VIP Lounge (and Honorary Lounge, where applicable)
- Commercial Partners Hospitality hosted in the UEFA Club (or in dedicated areas, where applicable)
- Official Hospitality hosted in Private Suites, The 2020 Club.
- Support the Hospitality Venue Manager in the operational implementation of the VIP, Commercial Partners and Official Hospitality programs
- Monitor together with the Hospitality Venue Manager the timely delivery of all services as per the agreed standards, layouts and service levels
Communication and cooperation
- Close collaboration and cooperation with the Hospitality Venue Manager
- Liaise with all relevant internal and external stakeholders at the venue
- Assist the Hospitality Venue Manager in the organization of day-to-day meetings with suppliers, regular reporting and debriefing as per UEFA requirements
HPRO workforce responsibilities
- Prepare the documentation used for the training of suppliers, hostesses and volunteers
- Participate in the training of suppliers, hostesses and volunteers
- Monitor the activity of the volunteers
- Support in the hand-over and hand-back
- Assist in monitoring on-site deliveries and ensure adherence to the planned schedule
- Assist the Hospitality Venue Manager to ensure smooth set-up and implementation according to the approved hospitality concepts and timeline
- Check all on-site hospitality related directional signage
- Monitor event operations according to the required level of service and quality
- Support in the performance assessment of HPRO suppliers and measure KPI achievements
- Troubleshoot on-venue issues as they arise
Profile of successful candidate
- Experience in event/hospitality operations at major international events (ideally sports sector)
- Fluent in English (both oral and written) and in the local language of the venue
- High level of service-orientation, solution-oriented, team player with attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Used to work with suppliers and external stakeholders
- Ability to remain calm and perform under pressure
- Ideally knowledge of the corresponding stadium
- Any other language an asset
You will be asked to bring your own device, i.e. laptop, and will loan a phone during the assignment.